JCI Jones Chemicals is dedicated to preserving and promoting the safety and purity of our world’s most valuable natural resources . . . water.
No other element on earth is as critical to the preservation of life than water.
This is why safe, reliable drinking water should be available to all mankind; for all the uses society demands and returned to the environment in an ecologically responsible manner. With this goal in mind we continue to expand our markets worldwide, in order to provide water purification chemicals to municipalities and private industries around the globe.
“Chlorine chemistry is used in over 50 percent of all industrial chemical processes, including 90 percent of pharmaceuticals and 96 percent of crop protection chemicals.
It is a basic manufacturing chemical and thus affects numerous other industries, making it truly difficult to capture the breadth of its total economic contribution in terms of job and wealth creation.”
World Chlorine Council
"The filtration of drinking water plus the use of chlorine is probably the most significant public health advance of the millennium”
Reliable Service Since 1930
JCI is the largest re-packager of Chlorine and one of the largest Industrial Bleach manufacturers in the world. With this distinction, our customers know they can depend on us to provide:
- Competitive pricing of an extensive product line
- Long term supplier relationships insuring product availability
- Reliable delivery service of product to a worldwide distribution network
- Superior regulatory compliance in packaging, handling and shipping of products
- Complimentary safety site assessments and product use and handling training
- Significant JCI owned and operated transportation fleet
- 24/7 Emergency Response Teams